1. Jun Jiang, Zhaoxia Dai, Rui Sun, Zhenjie Zhao, Ying Dong, Zhineng Hong, Renkou Xu. Evaluation of ferrolysis in arsenate adsorption on the paddy soil derived from an Oxisol. Chemosphere, 2017, 179: 232-241.
2. Jun Jiang, Min Yuan, Renkou Xu*, David L. Bish. Mobilization of phosphate in variable charge soils amended with biochars derived from crop straws. Soil & Tillage Research. 2015, 146: 139–147.
3. Jun Jiang, Yongbo Peng, Min Yuan, Zhineng Hong, Dejian Wang, Renkou Xu. Rice straw-derived biochar properties and function as Cu(II) and cyromazine sorbents as influenced by pyrolysis temperature. Pedosphere. 2015, 25(5): 781-789.
4. Jingjian Pan, Jun Jiang, Renkou Xu*. Removal of Cr(VI) from aqueous solutions by Na2SO3/FeSO4 combined with peanut straw biochar. Chemosphere. 2014, 101: 71-76.
5. Tianyu Jiang, Renkou Xu, Tianxia Gu, Jun Jiang*. Effect of Crop-straw Derived Biochars on Pb(II) Adsorption in Two Variable Charge Soils. Journal of Integrative Agriculture. 2014, 13(3): 507-516.
6. Jun Jiang, Renkou Xu*, Wei Qian, Deli Tong. Inhibiting Effect of Dicyandiamide on Soil Acidification Induced by Application of Urea or Ammonium Bicarbonate. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis. 2014, 45:1823-1830.
7. Jun Jiang, Renkou Xu*. Application of crop straw derived biochars to Cu(II) contaminated Ultisol: Evaluating role of alkali and organic functional groups in Cu(II) immobilization. Bioresource Technology. 2013, 133: 537-545.
8. Jingjian Pan, Jun Jiang, Renkou Xu*. Adsorption of Cr(III) from acidic solutions by crop straw derived biochars. Journal of Environmental Science. 2013, 25(10): 1957–1965.
9. Tianyu Jiang, Jun Jiang, Renkou Xu*, Zhuo Li. Adsorption of Pb(II) on variable charge soils amended with rice-straw derived biochar. Chemosphere. 2012, 89: 249-256.
10. Jun Jiang, Renkou Xu*, Tianyu Jiang, Zhuo Li. Immobilization of Cu(II), Pb(II) and Cd(II) by the Addition of Rice Straw Derived Biochar to a Simulated Polluted Ultisol. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 2012, 229-230: 145-150.
11. Jun Jiang, Yong Wang, Renkou Xu*, Chong Yang. Adsorption of chromate on variable charge soils as influenced by ionic strength. Environ. Earth Sci. 2012, 66: 1155-1162.